Title: Administrative Assistant - Full Time
Industry: Music, Film and Entertainment
Location: Seattle, WA
Votiv, Inc. is a media group dedicated to advancing the world’s brightest talent through artist management, music publishing/distribution, film production, and venture capital. Clients and partners of Votiv have received critical acclaim from organizations such as Sundance, Film Independent, the Grammys and the Webbys for their talent and contributions to the entertainment and media worlds.
Votiv is looking to fill an Administrative Assistant position in our Seattle office. This position will have a wide variety of responsibilities ranging from office management, general administrative duties and acting as personal assistant to the CEO.
The Administrative Assistant will need to be incredibly organized, self-motivated, calm under pressure, and proactive. Attention to detail is incredibly important, as is a strong work ethic, efficiency, and a willingness to learn.
In an ideal world, the Administrative Assistant will also have some basic design skills and tendencies. The position will report to the CEO.
- handle all assistant work for the CEO
- office management - organize office/supplies, liaise with landlord, utilities, etc
- assist with organizing company events and travel
- actively manage our website and engage social community (Instagram, Facebook, etc)
- filing and organizing sensitive company information (including financial and legal documentation)
- create original digital assets for company and artists
- knowledge and passion for music and film
- experience as a personal/executive assistant
- strong with Microsoft Office (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- very strong written and oral communication skills
- working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- photo/video editing skills
- Friendly and outgoing
- Self motivated and proactive
- Creative and ability to problem solve
- excellent organizational skills
If you're interested in applying, please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com